Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HAYLEY'S FIRST POST!

Today, from Hayley:
"I am so grateful to be alive. God is my favorite person besides all of you guys, who have supported me so much along the way. Thank you so much. I love you all beyond belief. Julia is also one of my favorite people ever. She is so kind and loving and a great person. She saved my life and I am eternally grateful for that. She's also a genius and got amazing AP test scores. Congrats HB! Again, thank you all for the support and for keeping me in your prayers. I love you!!!!"
FIRST CAFETERIA LUNCH YAY
Hayley had a spinal cordectomy yesterday afternoon with good results. She was walking this afternoon, went for a wheelchair stroll, even braved the UCSD cafeteria food. Has lots of pain today, but she has been patient and loving through it all. 

"One must still have chaos in oneself 
to be able to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche
_____________________________________________________

"Estoy muy agradecido de estar aquí. Dios es mi "Persona favorita", además de todos ustedes, que me han apoyado mucho. Muchas gracias! Te quiero mucho a todos. Julia también es una de mis personas favoritas siempre. Ella es tan amable y cariñosa. Ella me salvó la vida y estoy eternamente agradecido por eso. Ella también es una genia y tiene increíbles resultados de los exámenes AP. Felicidades HB! Una vez más, gracias a todos por el apoyo y por tenerme en sus oraciones. ¡Te quiero!! "

"Uno debe tener todavía el caos en uno mismo 
para poder dar a luz a una estrella de frente" - Nietzsche

Hayley tuvo una tarde cordectomía ayer la columna vertebral, con buenos resultados. Ella estaba caminando por la tarde, salió en su silla de ruedas, incluso se comió la comida de la cafetería de la UCSD. Tiene mucho dolor hoy, pero es paciente no importa qué.

5 comments:

  1. Hayley, everytime I see another thing on the website I see that you are getting better and better. You look happy in the photos! To be outside and eating regular food must be so nice! Keep up the good work girl! The pain will be less each day.

    Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO HAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much child and I am so happy to see the continued blessings that keep coming your way! wow! I admire you so much and I am so happy to call you my friend! Next time I visit, I am totally going to bring you some good ole' panda express with the "chemical cookies" hahahah LOVE YOU!!! You are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you up and around Hayley! We have always had you in our thoughts and prayers. The last time we saw your mother at OC she said, "This is Hayley, she is so tough.. she is going to do what she wants to do!" Your mother was right. What a great spirit you have. You make us smile. Cannot wait to visit soon. We love you and your family!
    Carrie, Phil, Alex, and Christian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hayley

    It's so hard to believe I'm actually writing to you! You are a miracle girl and your Canadian family is so proud of you and inspired by you. It's wonderful that we had that late April evening together at your Grandma's house before the crash. We're sending a ton of good wishes to you as you progress forward and are praying for you all the time. Lots of love, Great Auntie Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very...very excited about your improvement! You are a true "Wonder Woman"! We can't wait to give you big hugs! Your courage is so inspiring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete